Friday, January 16, 2009

Rollercoaster ride, going up, down and away.

16 January 2009

A day never felt so surreal.

Nor did I experience so many things happening at the same time before.

To the two people whom I owe plenty but yet do not demand a cent back in return, I hope the both of you take comfort in this verses:

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.
-2 Timothy 4 v7-8

The Lord is close to the brokenhearted
And saves those who are crushed in spirit.
-Psalm 34 v.18

Weeping may endure through the night,
But Joy comes in the morning.
-Psalm 30 v.5b

---

"When there is destruction, there is creation"

That though keeps popping in my mind.

With death, comes the joy of a new life.

With rejection, comes the drive and fervor to press on to our goal.
Bold Italic
With the disruption of plans, comes new opportunities of growth and action.

With the threat of diminishing funds, comes the drive to succeed.



The glass is always half full, not half empty.

---

No comments:

Blog Archive